Saturday, September 8, 2012

SPARKLE is a Bestseller on Amazon!

Phew!

To say these past few days have been a whirlwind would really be an understatement. Upon SPARKLE's early release, I have been living and breathing this book! Much to my surprise SPARKLE climbed right on up to the #1 spot on Amazon's Bestseller list in the Happiness category within hours of it's release. I could not possibly be more grateful for every single person who has supported my dream. Everyone who bought the book, retweeted the link, shared on Facebook, and was there for me as I nearly melted down through this very arduous (yet exhilarating) processes - THANK YOU. You have helped me live out my dream.

To those who want to check out the book, we're working on getting Amazon's "Search Inside" feature up, but in the meantime, check out this synopsis. Gorgeous design by Cara Loper of Loose Lid Creative! Click the link if you are looking for someone to design your book cover or marketing materials - she is fabulous.

And CLICK HERE to pick up a copy of SPARKLE!


No comments:

Post a Comment